Macy features an 80's bubble pop print charm, from which is suspended an enamel beret girl charm.
Each piece is crafted with love and attention, from the design right through to finishing and packaging.
This pair of earrings is unique to this collection, and there is only one pair available
All earrings are handmade at my home in Levenshulme, Manchester, UK.
All items are wrapped and posted with Royal Mail 1st Class or International Standard Tracked.
As these items are handmade and are all individual, this means each piece is absolutely one of a kind, and can differ slightly from the image in terms of colour shade, and thickness of the clay.
- Stud push back closure
- Gold plated brass dangle charm
- Gold plated brass findings to link the clay pieces together
- Lightweight and easy to wear
- Drop length approx. 3cm
- Width approx. 2cm
- Overall length including fastening charm 4cm
- Stud post made from stainless steel
- Stud back either rubber/stainless steel
- Take care when removing the earrings from their display box, and removing the rubber back to the earring post (if applicable)
- Not recommended to be worn when showering/bathing or swimming
- The clay is oven baked, it remains fairly flexible and strong but can break if dropped onto hard surfaces or if handled roughly so take care when looking after your purchase.