Kennedy Minis - Pink
The Kennedy design is a new shape for Kuzi Clay. It features a bold, slightly rounded and squared off trapezoid charm, suspended from a smaller reversed trapezoid charm.
For the first release of 2021, the design features a fastening with a jet black background decorated with an abstract corn yellow and light pink diamond pattern. Hanging from the charm is a light pink larger charm.
Each piece is crafted with love and attention, from the design right through to finishing and packaging.
This pair of earrings is unique to this collection, and there is only one pair available.
All earrings are handmade at my home in Levenshulme, Manchester, UK.
All items are wrapped and posted with Royal Mail 1st Class or International Standard Tracked.
As these items are handmade and are all individual, this means each piece is absolutely one of a kind, and can differ slightly from the image in terms of colour shade, and thickness of the clay.
- Stud push back closure
- Brass findings to link the clay pieces together
- Lightweight and easy to wear
- Fastening width 1.75cm, fastening length 1.5
- Drop length approx. 3cm
- Width approx. 4.cm
- Overall length including fastening charm 5cm
- Stud post made from stainless steel
- Stud back either rubber/stainless steel
- Take care when removing the earrings from their display box, and removing the rubber back to the earring post (if applicable)
- Not recommended to be worn when showering/bathing or swimming
- The clay is oven baked, it remains fairly flexible and strong but can break if dropped onto hard surfaces or if handled roughly so take care when looking after your purchase.